Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it is a day early but I won't be on here tomorrow.  Happy  Thanksgiving to all my friends in the blog world.   I hope everyone has a safe and fun Holiday. We will be spending ours with my husband's family and eating too much food as always. 

On Friday my daughter and I will venture out to do some Black Friday shopping.  I know there are lots of opinions out there about Black Friday shopping but my daughter and I enjoy it.  We spend Thanksgiving with our family and then get up early for shopping.  Do we save a lot of money ? Yes/No, Some are good deals and some are not. Last year I ended up getting everyday items and not much Christmas shopping.  We just enjoy going out and spending the time together. I know she won't always be home so I am enjoying it.

Happy Thanksgiving !

1 comment:

  1. My six year old went through the Rite Aid Black Friday ad, & circled things that he liked, so apparently, I'm hitting up Rite Aid. ;-) My sister, mom & I always shop together on Black Friday. I won't be there this year, but it's a tradition that we always enjoy. Mostly just an excuse to spend the day together.

    ReplyDelete