Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekly Plan

This is late as usual.  I started the week off with snow and below zero temps.  The HIGH yesterday was -8F, we had wind chills in the -40 to -50 range.  Schools were closed and a lot of businesses were closed it was too dangerous to go outside. The snow started Saturday night and ended on Sunday afternoon. I didn't leave the house from Saturday night until this morning and I was starting to go a little stir crazy! :)

Weekly Meal Plan:
      Sunday: Meatball Sandwiches w/ Appetizers ( junkfood). We watched movies and Football all day.
      Monday: Chili , Cornbread.
      Tuesday: Tacos
      Wednesday:  Ham & Bean Soup or Lasagna Soup  - not sure which yet.
       Thursday: Pork Chops  w/ Veggie.
       Friday: Homemade pizza. 
       Saturday:  ??  My son has a wrestling meet and then we have a basketball game.



Goals:
  1.  Find my dining room table. We moved some furniture around and the table became the dumping ground for everything.  
  2. Organize my craft corner.  I made several gifts for Christmas and my craft corner is rather messy still. 
  3. Exercise - I have got out of the habit of going to the gym and I can tell.


What are you goals for the week ?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the gym habit. I actually still worked out, but just smaller, lighter workouts. I can tell that I've lost some of my fitness. And, love your goal to "find" your table. ;-)

    My list is pretty basic - plan our 2014 calendar, deal with some financial paperwork, and list our vacation house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought my fitness bag today and I plan to go to the gym on my lunch hour. We don't eat at the dining room table so it is not used everyday and so it can become a junk pile very quickly.

      Delete