Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6 of Thanksgiving

      Today I am thankful for my Dad. He was hard working and went out of his way to do anything for us. He led by example and showed us how important it was to keep God first in our lives.  He has been gone for 6 years now and I miss him everyday. He was the best dad and the best Grandpa anyone could ask for. He loved spending time with his grand kids. My oldest was 8 when he passed away and she does remember him. My oldest boy was 5 and has a few memories. He would follow grandpa around everywhere. Unfortunately my youngest was only 1 when he passed away so he doesn't remember him but we tell him stories and knows who he was from pictures. 
      I have struggled with the fact that he died all too soon , he was only 66 when he had a massive heart attack and died in his sleep.  I know God has a plan we don't always understand. I cherish all the memories I have.  

I Love you Daddy! 


Hope everyone had a good Wednesday !

No comments:

Post a Comment