Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 7 and Day 8

      I am behind a day it has been a busy week.
 Day 7: I am thankful for my son's love of sports. It may keep us very busy running to practices and games but I am glad he likes to be active.  It is so much better than sitting in front of the tv. Please don't get me wrong he loves to watch tv but he gets bored if he is not playing a sport. he is in the 6th grade so he is still trying all the sports out.  He plays baseball, football and basketball. We go from one sport straight into another. He always wants to try something new. 

Day 8:  today I am thankful for our small community.  My husband works for our small town so he knows everyone. :) Living in a small town has good and bad but I think the good outweighs the bad. Whenever their is a need in our community it is amazing how many turn out to help. 

  This has been a very busy week with our daughter starting drivers ed and our son starting basketball practice. We have a very busy weekend ahead, I hope everyone has a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment