Monday, February 25, 2013

February Fitness Challenge Week 3 Recap

This was supposed to post last night so not sure what happenned.


I have been doing the Fitness Challenge from The Hawaii Plan for three weeks. I have been recording mine from Monday - Sunday.  Here were my goals at the beginning of the month.

1. Record every day in MyFitnessPal even if I go over my calorie goal.
2. Exercise 4 days a week
3. Increase Daily servings of Veggie
4. Increase Daily servings of Water.

This week's recap.
 1. I recorded every day but one day so this was pretty good this week.
 2.  I was able to work out at the gym four days this week.  Woohoo!! I did have to decrease my workout one day because I have had bad shin splints this week.
 3. I am not doing too good with this one. I get veggies at night with my evening meal but need to work more into my lunch.
 4. This week was bad for the water drinking. I usually do really well with this but this week I am not sure what was wrong.


Starting the last week on Monday  morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment