This was supposed to post last night so not sure what happenned.
I have been doing the Fitness Challenge from The Hawaii Plan for three weeks. I have been recording mine from Monday - Sunday. Here were my goals at the beginning of the month.
1. Record every day in MyFitnessPal even if I go over my calorie goal.
2. Exercise 4 days a week
3. Increase Daily servings of Veggie
4. Increase Daily servings of Water.
This week's recap.
1. I recorded every day but one day so this was pretty good this week.
2. I was able to work out at the gym four days this week. Woohoo!! I did have to decrease my workout one day because I have had bad shin splints this week.
3. I am not doing too good with this one. I get veggies at night with my evening meal but need to work more into my lunch.
4. This week was bad for the water drinking. I usually do really well with this but this week I am not sure what was wrong.
Starting the last week on Monday morning!