Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meal Plan Monday (a Day Late)

Meal Plan:
Monday: Teriyaki Chicken, White & Wild Rice pilaf and Green Beans.
Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin, Corn and ??
Wednesday: Hot Dog/Brats
Thursday: Spaghetti
Friday: Meatball Subs
Saturday:Chicken on the Grill
Sunday: Leftovers

Over the weekend I took an inventory of my freezer and cupboards and was able to make this week's meal plan with items on hand. I only had to buy a few items and the staples like Milk and Bread.
I am also making an effort to make more meals from scratch instead of buying mixes.  I am always trying something new like the White & Wild Rice pilaf. I had never cooked Wild Rice before, kids thought it was ok but the husband liked it.

To Do List:
1. School supply Shop for Daughter. Boys are done!
2. Call Dr Office abt Son's bills.-Made some progressive last week but is hard to make phone calls at work.
3. Dentist/Eye appts for kids. Appointments have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment