Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School

Today was the first day back to school for my kiddos. This year I have one in 8th, 5th and 1st. I enjoy Summer but I am ready to get the kids back to a routine. We have spent the summer at ballgames and running from event to event.
I am also working on being more organized. I used to do a good job with this but this has really fallen by the wayside. I started with the meal plan and for the last couple of weeks that has gone really well. The next thing I am organizing is bills. I pay all the bills online but my filing system is a pile and that is very frustrating.  So this is the next thing I am working on.
This week's meal plan.
Monday - Chicken in the Crockpot Pinterest recipe
Tuesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday - Chicken & Noodles ( using leftover chicken from Monday)
Thursday - Pizza
Friday - Italian beef sandwiches

I am still pretty new at this blogging thing but I am trying it out to keep myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment