Monday, April 8, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

This week kicks off baseball season for my 10 year old.  Our first game is Friday night.  At the beginning our game days are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.  About the middle of May we start having Mid week games.  My meal planning usually goes out the windows during these week because it gets so hectic. I am going to try and plan ahead this year and have freezer meals ready to go.We usually have to be at the ball diamond at 4:30 during the week so dinner will be sandwiches. I am going to make up BBQ Pork and BBQ Chicken for sandwiches to make things easier.

Here is what I have planned for this week.

Monday: Chicken Penne Pasta Dish  - This is new to us. I am using up some leftovers.
Tuesday:Pork Chops on the Grill: Love Grill weather.
Wednesday: Tater Tot Casserole
Thursday:  Homemade Pizza Night
Friday:  Sandwiches - Ball Game night.
Saturday: Steak Fajitas
Sunday: Leftovers - Ball Game Day.


Weekly To Do List:
  1. Cook / Shred Chicken and Pork for Sandwiches. - Separate into meal size bags.
  2. Plan Memorial Day Cookout Menu - This is also a 8th Grade Promotion party for my Daughter.  I am hoping if I plan ahead I can start watching flyers for deals.
  3. Monday: Clean Bathroom
  4. Tuesday: Clean / Pick up Dining Room
  5. Wednesday: Dust/Vacuum Living Room
  6. Thursday: Clean Kitchen 
  7. Saturday: Pick up Bedrooms/ Do remaining Laundry. I try to do Laundry throughout the week but Saturday is my catch up day.

I am linking up with Organizing Junkie Meal Plan Monday  

4 comments:

  1. Busy week! I need to learn how to make shredded pork and chicken. I love BBQ meats, and especially pork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing your chicken and pork in the crockpot? I find that is the easiest way to make them. I like your cleaning plan. I really need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just put it in The crock pot and slow cook all day. The meat just falls off the bone and is so tender.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a full week! Just saw your email on the prize & sent you a question, so hope to get you your prize in the next day!

    ReplyDelete