Melissa over at House Full of Searls does this every week so I decided to play along this week.
1. I made a meal plan using items I had in the freezer and I stuck to my meal plan. I only had to buy a few items to fix this week's meals.
2. I took my lunch every day this week even though I really wanted the Chinese food for lunch on Thursday.
3. I used my Silhouette and scrap paper I already had to cut out items for my son's school project instead of buying them.
4. I combined my errands to save gas.
5. I froze leftovers for future use instead of throwing them out.
I didn't get all my to do list done this week as I have had something come up every night. I will see what I can accomplish on Saturday.