November will be a very busy month for us and I am hoping that if I am better organized it will go smooth. I can dream right ?
Here are some of our activities for the Month, my goals are based on how busy we will be.
Daughter's Cheerleading Games start.
Son #1 Basketball games start
Traveling for Thanksgiving - going to see inlaws in Arkansas.
Kids Christmas Musical practice at Church.
- Plan our little Family Thanksgiving Dinner (Traveling to Mother In Laws for the Big T-Day but we will be having our own little dinner just our family. I love to cook and due to drama in Hubby's family I never get to host the family(6 siblings) dinner. This year we are skipping it all together and going to his Mom's in Arkansas.) I could do a whole post on hubby's family. :)
- Fix Freezer Meals for Busy weeks. - I have not done this before but will be trying some this weekend.
- Stick to Weekly Budget - Our Monthly Budget is pretty set but our weekly budget changes. I have a new budget of $250 for us for every week.
- Stay caught up on Laundry
- Start Christmas Shopping - I know most people are finishing up but I have not started.
- Make a Family Communications Center at Home - I need to create something to post Schedules, Menus, Reminders. I have an Idea of what I want but I am not very crafty. I may make Melissa come help me. She is a lot better at this than me. lol
- Stick to my Weekly Menu Plan - I have been doing this for 3 full months now and I can't imagine not doing it anymore. It helps out so much.
- Plan a Date Night with the Hubby - It has been a while since we have had a night out.