Thursday, November 15, 2012

Crazy Week

I did not end up posting my Saturday update last week because I was working. We had a software upgrade go in over the weekend and I spent Friday night installing and Saturday troubleshooting.
Last Week. I ended up breaking even with my weekly spending money. 
$250.
$130 Gas
$20 Bowling
$100 for Household.
I don't have the exact breakdown for the Household but the money was divided up between Groceries, Supplies for Son's Log Cabin project at school and eye/hair stuff for Daughter's cheerleading team. She is the captain and thought she had to bring enough for everyone in case they forgot. We chased all over town getting the right eye glitter glue/gel crap. :)  We also had to pay to get into the game. 
Of course once we get to the game the boys are starving and want food. The school  moved the games up an hour to 5:00 this year so not as much time to eat before the game.  I agreed to buy popcorn and a drink.

This week:
I didn't do a menu plan this week as the weekend got away from me. I have really missed it this week since my daughter has had 3 cheerleading games this week.
This is what we have done so far.

Monday: Sub Sandwiches at Game. - We had an errand to run afterward so i bought sandwiches there.
Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner. Eggs/Cheese, Biscuits. - Another game night and this is quick and simple.
Wednesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches - Finally remembered to put the Pork in the Crockpot
Thursday: Left over Pulled Pork
Friday: Pizza.
Saturday: Boy Scout Chilli Supper
Sunday: ??

Next week I only have to come up with 2 days as we are traveling for Thanksgiving. We are leaving Wednesday afternoon and will be back Sunday.






1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    Isn't it crazy how expensive kids' activities can be? Money just flies out of my wallet!

    Pulled pork? YUM! I have to pull my crock pot out ...it's a great way to have dinner on the table on a busy day! :)!

    ReplyDelete