Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weekly Goals

Instead of setting Goals for the whole month I am setting just weekly goals. June is another busy baseball month for us so and it works better for me to plan things a week at a time.  Our two boys are in baseball and between the two of  them we have baseball every night of the week. The oldest boy plays on a traveling team so we have games on the weekend also. The youngest games are only 1and 15 minutes but the oldest boy games are  1 and 45 minutes and we always play a double header (with warm up we are there for 4 1/2 to 5 hours). We spend a lot of time at the ball diamond it can get crazy but we love it !

Meal Plan

Monday:  Pancakes
Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches / Fruit / Chips
Wednesday:  Chicken Breast on the Grill /Vegetable ?

Thursday:  Spaghetti / Garlic Bread
Friday:  Hotdogs/ Smores in the Fire pit. ( Hubby also got the Fire pit done )
Saturday:  ??
Sunday: Roast in Crock pot - We have a baseball game but this will be waiting for us when we get home


Weekly Goal:
  1. Have daughter write Thank you notes for Graduation gift.
  2. Inventory Pantry/Freezer - I have gotten bad about knowing what I have on hand
  3. Start on Daily Vacation Planning - We are going to Orlando and have flights, rental car and rental house already booked. We want to plan what days we are going where and buy tickets etc. 
  4. Exercise 3 days 
  5. Track my meals in My Fitness Pal - I do so much better with losing weight when I track what I eat. I am down 24 pounds but have been struggling lately.

2 comments:

  1. I think I will start doing weekly goals also. I seem to do better this way. I just started using My Fitness Pal. I am hoping it will help me lose a few pounds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete