Monday, March 4, 2013
February Fitness Challenge Final Numbers
I have been doing the Fitness Challenge from The Hawaii Plan for the month of February. I have been recording mine from Monday - Sunday. Here were my goals at the beginning of the month.
1. Record every day in MyFitnessPal even if I go over my calorie goal.
2. Exercise 4 days a week
3. Increase Daily servings of Veggie
4. Increase Daily servings of Water.
This week's recap.
1. I recorded every day !! I went over some days but still recorded.
2. I was able to work out at the gym 5 days this week! This is a first for me.
3. I did better with getting veggies in. I made sure there were two servings at dinner and usually two at lunch.
4. I was able to get 6-8 glasses of water in every day this week.
I did a lot better this past week with all my goals. On the weight loss side of things I lost 1.8 pounds last week. My total so far is 11.2. The previous week I had gained a pound so it was nice to see that come off this week.
Thank you Hawaii Plan for doing this challenge!