Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1st Post

This is my first attempt at blogging. I have no idea how this will work out but after following a couple great blogs thought I would give it a try. I am hoping with the blogging I will be better at keeping myself organized.   We are a busy family with 3 kids and my  husband and I both work full time. I am trying to cut out all our extra expenses and watch what we are spending.  I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and want to set a better example for my kids.
A little about the family. The title of the blog comes from our initials. Husband- S, Me-K, My Daughter (13 )- A, and two boys M1- 9  and M2 - 5.  Our 13 yr old is into Cheerleading and Volleyball. Our  9 yr old is in football, basketball and baseball. We have sports year around with him. Our 5 yr old will be playing t-ball this summer.
Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment